We got a little more done today, but our progress was hampered by what seemed the constant need to drive to OSH for a missing bolt or nut and the ensuing snack/beer “break” that had to happen at every one of these little “side trips”!
At least we got a few things done like installing the freebie front strut tower brace…
Unfortunately, the hood needed a little “massaging” so it would close after the strut tower bar was installed. A little fun with the PLASMA CUTTER!
Oops! Looks like we used a little too much heat… 😀
We made a few adjustments to the window net to make it a little easier to exit in the “unlikely” (don’t tell anyone, that’s just what we tell our wives!) event of an accident.
After busting my knuckles on the roll cage every time I turned the steering wheel, I snuck into the neighbors garage and pulled the small diameter steering wheel off his blown 1500 hp ’69 Camaro! I got the “new” steering wheel installed and now there’s just enough clearance to keep the volume of knuckle related blood loss to a tolerable level!
Got the battery “nailed” down and wired in:
Explore posts in the same categories: Uncategorized